These are templates for workflows that have been fully fleshed out and are ready to use; from employee onboarding to office cleaning. All you need to do is assign tasks and task due dates and you’re ready to roll!
Below are a couple of examples of these processes which you can import and start using. You can either use them as they are or edit them to suit your business’s needs.
Using workflow templates as a base from which to build your own process is a great way to get started but of course, you can always build your own workflows from scratch too! Follow our Getting Started guides to help you get up to speed quickly.
- Client Onboarding for Financial Planners
- Sales Email Sequence
- Monthly Sales Report
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Pitch Planning
- Employee Onboarding
- Salesperson Onboarding for Startups
- Performance Review
- Unconscious Bias Training Guide
- Standup Meeting
- Client Onboarding for a Marketing Agency
- Podcast Publishing
- Website Launch
- The Ultimate Blog Post Editing
- Re-engagement Sequence Email
- Helpdesk Management
- Server Maintenance
- Email Server Security
- Firewall Audit
- Naming Convention Design (Servers, Computers, IT Assets)
When you’re logged into Process Street you’ll find hundreds more workflow templates inside your library’s Workflow Template Gallery.