Employee motivation is a complex thing and something most HR professionals have struggled with at some point.
If you’re wondering how to increase employee satisfaction, productivity, and, in turn, business outcomes, you’re not alone.
Psychologists have long debated this topic, and their findings provide a gateway to effective employee management.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the psychology behind employee motivation and dive into the solutions that will make your employees thrive.
- Employee motivation theory
- HR tip #1: Communication supports recognition
- HR tip #2: Grow employee engagement with feedback
- HR tip #3: Share goal setting to fuel performance
- HR tip #4: Motivate remote employees
- HR tip #5: Awards and rewards