Employees are 18 times more likely to feel committed to a company when they have a good onboarding experience. Yet, 93% of employers refuse to admit that onboarding experience affects employee retention at all.
What does that mean?
Employers can’t accept that their onboarding plays a massive role in retaining top talent. In not accepting this, they aren’t investing enough in the onboarding process to see real benefits.
Don’t want to fall into that staggering 93%? I’ve got you covered.
In today’s Process Street article, I’m taking you through everything an HR manager needs to know to offer the best virtual onboarding experience:
- An introduction to virtual employee onboarding
- Why do HR managers need to be on top form when virtually onboarding new hires?
- Benefits of good virtual onboarding
- Best practices for onboarding in a virtual environment
- Get the most out of virtual onboarding with less effort
Let’s get crack-a-lackin’!Continue Reading