This is a concerning statistic when you consider that, for a majority of companies considered successful, an emphasis is placed on having formal and pre-established systems to inform, manage, and meet their strategic obligations.
In this sense, can we not infer executing business strategy = business success?
To bridge this gap between strategic ambition and business performance, Process Street has created a Strategic Planning Template, which you can use – for free – right away!
By executing the steps given in this template you will not only develop good strategy, but the delivery of this strategy will also prove successful.
But to accommodate this template, you need to have a solid understanding of strategic planning itself.
In this article, I’ll discuss what strategic planning is, the different strategic planning models – with an emphasis on the Cascade Strategic Planning Model -, why strategic planning is important, and more.
Click on the links below to read through:
- What is strategic planning?
- Strategic management vs strategic planning: What is the difference between these 2 terms?
- Why strategic planning is important
- What are strategic planning models?
- Use Process Street’s strategy planning template to document your strategic plan
- Strategic plan outline: Framework, structure, and governance
- Other strategic planning models and how you can implement them via Process Street
Let’s jump straight to it!