We’re kicking off Season 2 of our Employee Onboarding Podcast with resident new hire onboarding experience experts Ashley Chain & Erin Rice discussing thought leadership in employee onboarding.
In this episode, Process Street’s Erin Rice (People Operations Coordinator) and Ashley Chain (Director of People & Operations) discuss the key components of what makes an awesome onboarding experience, as well as details and insights of Process Street’s own internal onboarding process.
Listen now (or read on) for intel on topics like:
- How to align company and departmental onboarding.
- Creating processes to wow new hires.
- Empowering new hires with actionable training material.
- What are the intangible aspects of new hire onboarding?
- How do you create a truly magical onboarding experience?