Approvals are everywhere. If you’ve worked on any project involving any kind of deliverables, chances are you’re all-too-familiar with the process of requesting and approving (or rejecting) work.
Documents, prototypes, reports, mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, and even more internally-facing elements like simple holiday leave requests. All of these represent different kinds of approval process, and approvals are an integral workflow element.
Approvals can also represent a major bottleneck.
Consider how you are currently approving work in your business. Perhaps you have a vague process involving emails, and if you’re particularly attentive you might be tracking it in a spreadsheet.
These methods are slow and prone to delays. You have no way of tracking anything reliably, you are more likely to miss approval windows, and information has to be sent manually between individuals.
What’s more, it’s quite difficult to improve this process without the proper system in place. You need to make sure you’ve got the right tools to optimize your approval process.
Process Street‘s approvals feature is the solution to this problem.
We created the approvals feature to make the process of approving work as fast and easy as possible.
With approvals, you can:
- Get notified as soon as work is ready for approval
- Approve (or reject) work with zero friction using a clear, streamlined interface
- Approve on-the-go, from your phone’s email inbox
- Synergize with many other Process Street features to optimize process efficiency
- Save time and stay on top of your workflow
In this post, I have a trove of templates to showcase the approvals feature. All of the templates in this article are custom-built to make your life easier.
So, read on for:
- A quick introduction to approvals
- Different types of approval process
- How to add approval tasks in Process Street
- Approval process best practices
- 20+ free approval process templates (each use-case explained)
- How to approve tasks straight from your phone
- Optimize your approvals with more process street features
- More great workflow automation resources
Read on to learn how to hit the ground running with the approvals feature.