Workplace diversity is more than a buzzword. It’s also more than a passing phenomenon.
Whether it’s findings from MIT proving that having an equal gender balance increases revenue, or McKinsey’s discovery that companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity have a 35% increase in financial returns above the national average, diversity positively affects both a company’s culture and bottom-line.
At Process Street, we recognize the importance of diversity, but we also understand that improving diversity in the workplace isn’t an easy task for HR teams.
That’s why we’ve created these 8 free templates:
- Diversity Questions Survey
- Diversity Hiring Process
- Employee Complaint Procedure
- Diversity Training Process
- Diversity Management Monthly Audit
- Unconscious Bias Training Guide
- Diversity Initiatives Quarterly Improvement Process
- Code of Conduct Policy Adherence Process
However, before deep-diving into the templates, it’s crucial to have a solid understanding of exactly what diversity in the workplace is, and why it’s profoundly important. This will help you get the maximum possible value from our templates.
With that being said, let’s get started!