If you’ve been looking at ways to make your content delivery processes more efficient, you’re not alone.
There are tons of articles on content creation, even more on creative processes, but hardly any articles focused on improving content processes.
This article is all about addressing that imbalance, and getting your content systems coordinated to improve your team’s content efficiency, quality, and delivery.
By the end, we want to share the exact process we used to:
- Drop our delivery time for content upload by 50%
- Increase our team productivity by 35%
- Improve client satisfaction by 20%
- Enlarge work capacity by 15%
It’s one thing to tinker around the edges, making small improvements here and there. It’s another to re-think and radically change the way you deliver your content. Developing your small business mindset and continuously evaluating your processes are the key to improving your overall content marketing efforts this year.
This article will walk you through every step we took to do that using Process Street’s automated workflows.
- Rethink your delivery process: Give your content marketing a workout
- Content marketing delivery: How we broke the system
- The right tool for the job: How do I get my processes in line?
- How did this one process impact our productivity?
- The future is processes: Cut out distractions and do what you love
⚙️ If you just came for the template, go ahead and nab it here.
Let’s get to it!Continue Reading