Let me introduce you to Process Street’s swanky updated feature, conditional logic within tasks.
What does this mean?
Simply put, it means that you can use Process Street to build quiz templates by creating rules within tasks using conditional logic – these rules then generate personalized outcomes.
In other words, you can create tasks within checklists that adapt to meet your personal needs and circumstance.
Conditional logic within tasks can also be used to shorten the length of your overall template.
Say goodbye to scrolling through irrelevant questions that don’t apply to you and claim back the time you once wasted filling out online forms.
To find out more about this feature and to see it in action check out our pre-made free templates and keep reading.
Alternatively, to jump to a specific section of this post, click the appropriate link below.
- What is conditional logic?
- Best practices for using conditional fields to create a quiz template
- Use and edit our pre-made quiz templates and checklists
- Use Process Street to build your own quiz template and superpowered checklists
To get started, here’s a quick list of all the templates in this post:
- Employee Review Template
- Leadership Legacy Assessment Test Template
- Peer Review Example Template
- Generic Quiz Template
- This Or That Questions Quiz
- Career Assessment Quiz Template
- Multiple Choice Test Template
- What Is Your Work Style Quiz Template
Read on to learn how conditional logic helps to make your daily workload easier.