Your user profile controls the way that you see and use Process Street, so it’s pretty important.
Accessing your profile settings
To access your profile settings, simply click your profile picture on the top right of the header bar within the app. From the drop-down, click on ‘My Profile & Settings’.
The ‘Profile’ tab gives you access to all of the most important aspects of your settings.
From here, you can:
- Change your photo by clicking on ‘Change Photo’ and uploading a new photo
- Change your display name in the ‘Name’ field
- Change your job description in the ‘What I Do’ field
- Add and remove multiple email addresses (and set your primary address)
- Unsubscribe from Process Street emails
- Reset your password
- Update your phone number
- Set your account’s timezone
The ‘Notifcations’ tab allows you to control the email notifications you receive from Process Street.
The ‘Groups’ tab allows you to view all of the groups that you are a part of across organizations.
The ‘Activity’ tab allows you to view all of your account’s activity across all organizations, templates, and checklists. This is great for keeping track of any changes that you have made regardless of when or where they were made.
The ‘Organizations’ tab allows you to view all of the organizations that you are a part of. These can also be accessed by clicking on your profile picture and then clicking ‘My Organizations’.
From here you can:
- Create a new organization (new organizations are free by default) by clicking ‘New Organization’
- Switch the organization you’re actively working in by clicking ‘Switch’ next to the organization’s name
- Remove an organization from your account (does not delete the organization) by clicking the ‘X’ next to the organization’s name