Your user profile controls the way that you see and use Process Street.
In your personal profile settings area you can manage your profile picture, user name, your primary email address and timezone, as well as see which groups and organization you are part of.
It’s also where you can set up and manage your email notifications.
Users: Admins, Members and Guests all have their own profile settings page.
How to access your profile settings
To access your profile settings, simply click your profile picture (or initials if you don’t have a profile picture just yet) in the top right of your screen.
From the drop-down, click on “My Profile & Settings”.
Your ‘Profile‘ tab gives you access to all of the most important aspects of your settings.
From here, you can:
- Change your photo by clicking on “Change Photo” and uploading a new photo
- Change your display name in the”Name” field
- Change your job description in the”What I Do” field
- Add and remove multiple email addresses (and set your primary address)
- Reset your password
- Update your phone number
- Set your personal timezone
- Show Beta features (these are new features we are testing out before going live)
The ‘Notifications‘ tab allows you to control the email notifications you receive from Process Street.
The ‘Activity‘ tab allows you to view all of your activity across all organizations, templates, and checklists. This is great for keeping track of any changes that you have made regardless of when or where they were made.
The ‘Organizations‘ tab allows you to view all of the organizations that you are a part of. These can also be accessed by clicking on your profile picture and then clicking ‘My Organizations’.
From here you can:
- Create a new organization by clicking ‘New Organization’ (new organizations are on our 14 day free trial by default)
- Switch the organization you’re actively working in by clicking ‘Switch’ next to the organization’s name
- Remove an organization from your account (does not delete the organization) by clicking the bin icon next to the organization’s name