Users: In order to manage your organization, you must be an administrator.
Accessing your organization settings
To access your organization settings, simply click the name of your organization on the top right of the header bar.
Members & Guests Tab
The ‘Members & Guests‘ tab gives you the ability to add and remove Members and Guests, and set a user as either an Admin, a Member, or a Guest of your organization.
You can use the dropdown to search for current Admins, Members or Guests.
To add a member to your organization, simply type their email into the ‘Email Address’ field provided and click invite. You can also add their name, which we recommend you do. To invite a guest, follow the same procedure except make sure to click the ‘Invite as Guest’ button under the ‘Email Address’ field.
You can promote or demote users from guests to members, or members to admins and back again. Click the drop down next to their entry and select the required user level. You can also remove a member completely by clicking the ‘remove user’ icon next to their name.
Please keep in mind that you are billed based on the number of members or admins in your organization, so adding a new member or promoting a user from a guest to a member, will incur a cost. Guests are free.
You can add a new group by clicking the green ‘+ New Group’ button. You can edit your existing group names, membership, or group profile picture by clicking the pencil icon next to the group name. This is also where you will find the ‘Delete’ button to delete the group.
The ‘Settings‘ tab allows you to:
- Change the name of your organization by changing the text in the ‘Name’ field
- Change the industry by selecting from the dropdown
- Add a logo to your organization for custom branding
The ‘Integrations‘ tab allows you to:
- Create and manage API keys
- Create and manage Webhooks
The ‘Activity‘ tab allows you to view all of your organization’s activity across all accounts, templates, and checklists. This is great for keeping track of any changes that your team has made regardless of when or where they were made.
Use the dropdown to search for any deleted templates or checklists that you would like to restore.
The ‘Billing‘ tab allows you to view and edit all of the organization’s billing details.
From here you can:
- View your current plan and next billing date
- Upgrade your plan from the Free Plan to either our Yearly or Monthly Basic or Standard Plans
- Update your organization’s billing email (unlike your account, you can have only one)
- Add or change your organization’s billing credit card and address
- Cancel your subscription by clicking ‘Cancel Subscription’ at the bottom of the page