Your organization management area is where you can add members and guests, create groups, change your organization settings, set up integrations, view activity in your Process Street account, upgrade your plan and adjust your billing and payment methods.
Users: In order to manage your organization, you must be an Administrator.
Accessing your organization settings
To access your organization settings, click your profile picture in the upper right corner of your screen, then click “Settings” . Once open, you’ll be able to see a number of tabs as shown below:
Members & guests tab
You can use the dropdown shown above, to search for current Admins, Members or Guests.
To add a member to your organization, simply type their email into the ‘Email Address’ field provided and click invite. You can also add their name, which we recommend you do. To invite a guest, follow the same procedure except make sure you click the ‘Invite as Guest’ button before clicking ‘Invite’.
You can promote or demote users from guests to members, or members to admins and back again. Click the drop-down next to their entry and select the required user level. You can also remove a member completely by clicking the ‘remove user’ icon next to their name, as shown below:
Please keep in mind that you are billed based on the number of members or admins in your organization, so adding a new member, or promoting a user from a guest to a member, will incur a cost. Guests are free users.
You can add a new group by clicking the green ‘+ New Group’ button. You can edit your existing groups by clicking the pencil icon next to the group name. When editing, you can change the group name, who is included in that group, or change your group profile picture. This is also where you will find the ‘Delete’ button to delete a group.
The ‘Settings‘ tab allows you to:
- Change the name of your organization by changing the text in the ‘Name’ field
- Change the industry by selecting from the dropdown
- Add a logo to your organization for custom branding
- Add your partner referral link
The ‘Integrations‘ tab allows you to:
- Create and manage API keys
- Create and manage Webhooks
Note: The image above shows the default settings when you first click to create a New API or a New Webhook.
The ‘Activity‘ tab allows you to view all of your organization’s activity across all templates and checklists. This is great for keeping track of any changes that your team has made.
You can use the dropdown shown above, to search for any deleted templates or checklists that you would like to restore.
The ‘Billing‘ tab allows you to view and manage your organization’s billing and subscription details.
From here you can:
- View your current plan and next billing date
- See which plan you are subscribed to
- View the total number of members in your organization
- View the total number of active templates and checklists you have
- Upgrade your plan
- Update your organization’s billing email (unlike in your personal profile, you can have only one)
- Add or change your organization’s billing credit card details and address
- Cancel your subscription by clicking ‘Cancel Subscription’ at the bottom of the page
If you have any billing queries you can contact our customer success team from this page, as shown above.