If you find yourself wanting to know every detail about a process, the subscribe feature might help you, as you receive email notifications for every update.
Some example situations:
- You have time sensitive checklists and want minute-by-minute updates of what’s happening.
- You are waiting for an update from a client, and want to know exactly when they check tasks and attach that important file.
Users: In order to subscribe to a Template, you must be an Administrator or a Member. Admins, Members and Guests can subscribe to Checklists.
Subscribing to a template will notify you when:
- the template is archived or unarchived
- anyone edits the template
- any checklists from the template are updated to a newer template version
- any checklists from the template are completed, created, archived or unarchived
Subscribing to a checklist will notify you when:
- tasks are checked or unchecked
- anyone comments on the checklist
- any attachments are added
- a checklist is completed or reactivated
- a checklist is archived or unarchived
Note: If your process is very active and you do not want numerous email notifications, subscribing may not be the best action for you. See Task Assignments & Due Dates
How to subscribe to a Template
Start by clicking the cog next to the template’s name in your home dashboard. Next, click the “More” button in the right-hand menu and finish by clicking the “Subscribe” button.
A green tick will now be displayed next to the “Subscribe” button. This is also how to tell if you’re already subscribed to a template.
How to subscribe to a Checklist
Open the checklist you would like to subscribe to. Click the subscribe button in the right hand menu under “Checklist options”.
A green tick will be displayed next to the “Subscribe” button. This is also how to tell if you’re already subscribed to a checklist.
Learn more about email notifications.