The checklist activity feed records details of actions taken by users on any of your checklists.
The activity feed includes:
- Who created the checklist
- When someone is assigned to your checklist or to any tasks within it
- Any tasks that have been checked/unchecked and by who
- Any subtasks have been completed and by who
- Any tasks for approval have been approved or rejected and by who
- Any comments that have been made and by who
- When a checklist is deleted, archived, or restored and by who
- When the checklist is updated from changes to your template
Users: Admins, Members and Guests can see the checklist activity feed.
To view a checklist’s activity feed, open up your checklist and, in the right-hand menu, click “View Activity”.
Here you will see the most recent activity at the top of the page.
If there has been a lot of activity on the checklist, you can load more by clicking “Show older activities…” at the bottom of the page. There is no limit to the activity logs, so all activity since you began the checklist will be recorded here.
You can also see activity from Process Street automations in your activity feed.
However, activity from Zapier integrations will not appear in this feed.