The workflow run activity feed records details of actions taken by users on all of your workflow runs.
The activity feed includes:
- Who created the workflow run
- When someone is assigned to your workflow run or to any tasks within it
- Any tasks that have been checked/unchecked and by who
- Any subtasks have been completed and by who
- Any tasks for approval have been approved or rejected and by who
- Any comments that have been made and by who
- When a workflow run is deleted, archived, or restored and by who
- When the workflow run is updated from changes to your workflow
To view a workflow run’s activity feed, open up your workflow run and, in the right-hand menu, click “Activity“.
Here you will see the most recent activity at the top of the page.
If there has been a lot of activity on your workflow run, you can load more by clicking “Show older activities” at the bottom of the page. There is no limit to the activity logs, so all activity since you began the workflow run will be recorded here.
You can also see activity from Process Street automation activity in this feed.
However, activity from Zapier integrations will not appear in this feed.