After 29 episodes, season one of Business Systems Explored is over. In this episode, we’re looking back over our favorite episodes, and forward to what season two might hold.
From video marketing to building a sales and customer success system, we’ve learned loads about all aspects of business, and improved our interviewing skills! We even have some feedback for you from implementing the systems ourselves.
With guests like Jon Nastor, Michael E. Gerber, Walter Chen and Amy Schmittauer, we’re privileged to have had such such high profile guests in the first season!
If you don’t know where to start with the most valuable wisdom from Business Systems Explored, give this a quick listen (it’s only 12 minutes long), and get recommendations from myself and Tony.
Links to listen to the season one summary:
Full season one episode list:
- Chris Savage – Wistia’s System for Converting High-Ticket Customers with Video
- Walter Chen — The Startup Marketing Strategy Used to Get iDoneThis to $500k in Recurring Revenue
- Alison Groves — The Growth Strategy Zapier Used to Get Over 1,000,000 Users
- Jon Nastor — How to Start a Podcast and Get 1,400,000 Downloads
- Steli Efti — How to Build a Kick-Ass Outbound Sales Team for Your Startup
- Kate Erickson — Niche Marketing, Content Creation and Managing a Virtual Team
- Tim Paige — How to Master Conversion Rate Optimization
- Dennis R. Mortensen — The Future of SaaS, AI Programming and Robots Taking Your Job
- Michael E. Gerber — Exactly Why Small Businesses Fail
- Aaron Lapierre — A Stressful Month in the Life of a Customer Success Manager
- Vinay Patankar — The Content Promotion Process We Use to Generate Over 100,000 Monthly Pageviews
- Tom Cagley — Where to Start with Agile Software Development
- Pouyan Salehi — Cold Emailing Sales Tips from the Founder of PersistIQ
- Cameron Gray — What to Do When Hiring Engineers: Expert Tips for CTOs
- Wendy Tadokoro — How to Systemize Your Business from Scratch
- Chris Lavigne — How to Create Video Customers Will Actually Watch
- Matt Goldman — How to Reduce Churn and Save Your Doomed SaaS Company
- Armando Biondi — An Expert’s System to Manage Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Vinay Patankar — Startup Hiring: How to Find the Perfect Candidate Without Going Insane
- Zachary Sexton — How to Be More Efficient at Work
- Vinay Patankar — How to Delegate Tasks Successfully Without Wasting Time
- Doyle Albee — How to Build a PR Strategy for Your Business
- Dmitry Dragilev — Startup SEO: How to Get Traction in Your First Year
Make sure to subscribe to Business Systems Explored to be the first to get season two when it comes out!
Benjamin: Will season two have a theme? Are you taking a break now? When will season two start? Maybe I should listen to this episode to get the answers? 😉
I had a question on how you created the show notes. I am waiting for an answer… 😉
All the Best,
Hey Martin! I’m not sure about the direction Vinay and Tony have planned for Season 2, but we are taking a break to think about it and get some more great guests on board.
As for the show notes, I listen to the episode and type the list in WorkFlowy. My template is here if you’d like to see: http://i.imgur.com/ulpiSXx.png
Your latest podcast episode sounds like it has a really interesting concept, by the way — will have to give it a listen. 🙂
Thanks for your reply! I will check out your template. I am using WorkFlowy for my core values.
Have Vinay and Tony covered social CRM and ERP B2B systems and processes?
Thanks in advance for listening to my podcast! I appreciate it very much!
Talk soon again!
All the Best,
So you mention, “quick listen (it’s only 12 minutes long)” – none of the episodes are 12min in itunes and the links provided don’t get me to episode 29, but do get me to episodes through 28. Perhaps there is a missing link for the season summary?