It’s finally here.
Why should I listen?
The mission of this podcast is to bring you (the reader-soon-to-be-listener) unique, insightful and detailed systems that can be used in your business today.
We take deep dives into topics like:
- Building and scaling content marketing systems to generate hundreds of thousands of views
- Sales hacking for getting the most out of your reps
- Automating boring recruitment processes
- Building a well oiled engineering team
Just to name a few…
And no, the podcast is not all about Process Street and no, we don’t spend 20 minutes asking guests about the origins of their business, what they eat for breakfast, or their first living memory.
Instead we do deep breakdowns into specific business systems with a specialist guest each week.
We’ve already interviewed a number of awesome people including Walter Chen (iDoneThis), Steli Efti (Close.io), Dennis Mortensen (x.ai), Jon Nastor (Hack the Entrepreneur), Tim Page (LeadPages) and have an exciting future lineup.
So if you’re interested in growing a business, improving your team’s efficiency, saving time, money or just like to hear awesome people talk about cool hacks, you should subscribe.
How do I listen?
Ready to jump into the first episode?
We will be releasing a new episode every Friday so keep a look out in your iTunes feed.
If you prefer to listen on your computer, you can do so at the Business Systems Explored Website.
Links to subscribe
And remember, if you like the show, please leave us a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review and rating 🙂
Full season one episode list:
- Chris Savage – Wistia’s System for Converting High-Ticket Customers with Video
- Walter Chen — The Startup Marketing Strategy Used to Get iDoneThis to $500k in Recurring Revenue
- Alison Groves — The Growth Strategy Zapier Used to Get Over 1,000,000 Users
- Jon Nastor — How to Start a Podcast and Get 1,400,000 Downloads
- Steli Efti — How to Build a Kick-Ass Outbound Sales Team for Your Startup
- Kate Erickson — Niche Marketing, Content Creation and Managing a Virtual Team
- Tim Paige — How to Master Conversion Rate Optimization
- Dennis R. Mortensen — The Future of SaaS, AI Programming and Robots Taking Your Job
- Michael E. Gerber — Exactly Why Small Businesses Fail
- Aaron Lapierre — A Stressful Month in the Life of a Customer Success Manager
- Vinay Patankar — The Content Promotion Process We Use to Generate Over 100,000 Monthly Pageviews
- Tom Cagley — Where to Start with Agile Software Development
- Pouyan Salehi — Cold Emailing Sales Tips from the Founder of PersistIQ
- Cameron Gray — What to Do When Hiring Engineers: Expert Tips for CTOs
- Wendy Tadokoro — How to Systemize Your Business from Scratch
- Chris Lavigne — How to Create Video Customers Will Actually Watch
- Matt Goldman — How to Reduce Churn and Save Your Doomed SaaS Company
- Armando Biondi — An Expert’s System to Manage Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Vinay Patankar — Startup Hiring: How to Find the Perfect Candidate Without Going Insane
- Zachary Sexton — How to Be More Efficient at Work
- Vinay Patankar — How to Delegate Tasks Successfully Without Wasting Time
- Doyle Albee — How to Build a PR Strategy for Your Business
- Dmitry Dragilev — Startup SEO: How to Get Traction in Your First Year