It is becoming increasingly apparent that sustained corporate success lies in harmony with a healthy society and environment.
84% of business executives recognize the importance of adopting a sustainable business. Academics, such as the environmental economist Robert Mendelsohn, agree that sustainability is key:
At Process Street we also recognize the increasing priority adopting a sustainable business model should have.
In this article, we explain what a sustainable business is, why it is important, how it can benefit your business in both the short and long term, and how you can implement sustainable actions into your business. At the end of the post, we provide you with templates that act as aids to make your common business processes more sustainable.
- What is a sustainable business?
- Why business sustainability is important: The three principles of sustainability
- A model of sustainability: Three-nested dependencies model
- Case studies for sustainable business
- The short term benefits of a sustainable business
- How you can be a sustainable business
Let’s get started.