As organizations get larger they get more and more complex.
So many different people pushing and pulling in different directions.
This slows an organization down and makes it hard to operate. It makes it hard to achieve the best results.
Human resources departments should be the ones who sort out this mess. The ones who make sure everyone is working toward the same goals. The department which facilitates the other departments to do their best work.
But for many companies, HR isn’t working.
According to McKinsey:
- 42% of HR professionals are not taking action against priority areas
- 65% of HR professionals are not pursuing innovative approaches
- and 68% don’t have confidence in their strategy
That’s why, in this Process Street article, we’re going to take this problem seriously and look at:
- What is HR management?
- What are the current HR best practices?
- How to manage digital transformation in HR
- Netflix and the modern HR revolution
- How to use Process Street for human resources