Your average pitch gets examined by investors for about 3 minutes 44 seconds and (if successful) is worth around $1.3 million.
That’s more than $5800 per second.
With figures like that, you need to know how to pitch to land investors, customers, employees, prizes or whatever it is you’re aiming for.
That’s where we here at Process Street come in.
We pitched to over 2500 top SaaS professionals and investors at SaaStr Europa 2019, walking away with the grand prize from the pitch competition, the contact details of several venture capitalists, and collaboration opportunities for months to come.
However, I’m getting ahead of myself. In this post I’ll show you;
- How to pitch: the basics
- What the SaaStr pitch competition was
- The pitch deck we used to win it
- The results and prizes in detail
- The lessons you can learn from our experience
- The secret technique we used to get even more out of our pitch
Let’s get stuck in.