When was the last time you actively went shopping? More to the point, when was the last time you bought something without checking it out online first?
Welcome to the retail apocalypse.
Or, in less dramatic terms, the demise of brick-and-mortar shops as the world shifts to buying online.
Where opportunities lie, entrepreneurs will pounce. That’s why at least part of ecommerce’s success can be attributed to people quickly learning how to start an online boutique, grocery delivery service, and so on.
Let’s take a look at some figures.
- By 2040, around 95% of all purchases are expected to be via ecommerce.
- In 2018, retail ecommerce sales grew 23.3% over the previous year.
- The total value of global retail ecommerce sales will reach $4.13 trillion in 2020.
Evidently, it is true. The retail apocalypse is upon us. Fortunately, we at Process Street are here to provide you with the tools to build your doomsday bunker. We have created 9 superpowered checklists that will ensure that you are equipped and ready to ride the wave of retail Armageddon.
If you’re just here for a checklist to use when learning how to start an online boutique, check out our free Business Plan checklist below!
Feel free to jump to a specific section of this post by clicking on the relevant subheader below. Or, just keep on scrolling.
- What is an online boutique?
- What to know before launching your online boutique
- How to start an online boutique: 9 free checklists
- How to establish & run a stellar boutique with Process Street
Alternatively, if you are already clued up on online boutiques and are ready to get stuck in, sign in to Process Street and start creating within Process Street.
(Sign up for a free trial here, if you’re not yet a Process Street user)
The links below will direct you to the section of this post that contains your desired checklist:
- Business Plan Checklist
- Brand Strategy Template Checklist
- Amazon Trends Analysis Checklist
- Monthly Cash Flow Plan Checklist
- Social Media Report Template Checklist
- Ecommerce SEO Checklist
- Neil Patel’s: Website Funnel Analysis Checklist
- PPC Report Template Checklist
- Quarterly Strategic Marketing Process
Now, it’s time to start building your doomsday bunker.
Let’s get started!