This is a guest article by Dan Fries – entrepreneur, investor, and writer. Dan shows bootstrapped entrepreneurs and business owners how to prepare for an exit by making better long-term financial decisions.
The only constant thing in business is change.
Whether you are seeking to grow your business or looking to adapt your model to evolving market conditions, implementing strong change management techniques is key to keeping your business agile and sustainable.
Effective change management techniques have many different elements, some of which Process Street has covered before. For instance, checklists for teams can help you to keep a careful track of the development of your team, and these ten templates that optimize creative workflow management can provide your team with the flexibility and creativity they need to stay ahead.
One of the biggest obstacles to applying change management techniques in the contemporary workforce is the rising number of freelance, remote workers.
In this Process Street post, we’ll cover the following seven key principles for managing change within a modern, remote workforce:
- Change management principle #1: Develop your strategic vision
- Change management principle #2: Master the art of communication
- Change management principle #3: Build a business transformation team
- Change management principle #4: Encourage communication with customers
- Change management principle #5: Use a business process management suite
- Change management principle #6: Assess your workforce’s response to change
- Change management principle #7: Get your team together
- Apply change management principles using Process Street
Let’s get stuck in.