This is a guest post written by Ashley Ferro, a freelance content writer & copywriter specializing in SEO content marketing.
Quick! You have an exam in a week. What’s your study plan?
Will you spend hours reading the material? Take notes? Use flashcards? Cram it all in the night before?
Most people in this situation wouldn’t think very far ahead when deliberating on how to study. They’d just wing it, most likely pull an all-nighter the night before, and hope for the best when the time comes for them to take the exam.
The problem with this is that it’s lazy. And lazy studying only gets you mediocre results (at best).
But this doesn’t mean spending long, grueling hours studying every day is the way to go. In fact, research shows that students that are consistently successful actually spend less time studying than their peers; they just do it more effectively.
So, what should you do then?
In this Process Street article, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about how to study effectively and efficiently.
We’ll be covering:
- What is the best way to study?
- Study techniques that actually work
- How to properly use a study guide and get the most out of it
- 3 crucial benefits of using a study guide
- Using a study guide template
- Using Process Street for improving study skills & getting organized
- Additional productivity and time-management resources
First off, if you’re just here to grab our Study Guide Template, here it is below:
Study Guide Template
Alright, let’s get started with the basics!Continue Reading