The beginning of the 20th Century marks the dawn of the Information Age. This is characterized by a rapid shift from an industrial economy to one that has become primarily based on information technology. It is from within this new digital era, that technological applications (apps) have come about.
The total number of app downloads in 2018 was 194 billion. Clearly there is a large consumer base – the app user – that needs to be catered for. The question is, how do you know if you are meeting the needs of your app users?
In this article, we at Process Street will explain how the app metric, ARPDAU can be used to optimize your app for success. This article has been structured as below:
- App metrics: What are they and why are they needed
- ARPDAU: What it is, how to calculate it and why it is important
- ARPU: What it is, how it is calculated and why it is important
- ARPU vs ARPDAU
- ARPU vs ARPDAU: How to improve ARPU and ARPDAU values
- How you can use Process Street to increase your ARPU and ARPDAU metrics
Let’s get started.