Bonus: Get 25 Gmail Tips
Before we start, I wanted to offer you a bonus upgrade of 25 Gmail tips you can use to get super-fast at reducing your inbox to zero.
Just click the button below to access your Gmail tips.
Done that? Now, let’s get into the Inbox vs Gmail comparison.
Inbox vs Gmail: The Full Comparison
I’m probably a little late to the party, and as much as I love Gmail I feel that Inbox is a smarter and more intuitive way to process a bulging inbox.
If you’re anything like me and have these traits, you’re probably going to get a lot out of Inbox:
- Around 5% of your emails warrant a reply
- Less than 10% of your emails get opened
- You forget to create tasks in your to-do list from emails
- You spend too long hitting inbox zero (the very definition of ‘busy work’)
- You find it hard to separate useful emails from trash with your current app
- You need reminding often before you start working on a task
- You want to see a blue, sunny sky pop up when you clear your inbox.
- You like good things
Delightful, right?! It looks even better on the iPhone because it animates slightly. After 20 minutes of looking for a way to record my iPhone’s screen and buying some junk app which doesn’t actually do it, I’ll leave that to your imagination.
But first, getting back on track: here’s Inbox vs Gmail (The Showdown).