Major setbacks. Lengthy delays. Unnecessary bottlenecks. When important items aren’t rejected or approved in time, progress is halted.
Take the United States’ government shutdown in 2019.
The shutdown meant the U.S. Small Business Administration – which backs entrepreneurs and small businesses with financial loans – could no longer approve loan applications.
The result? Small businesses turned to high-cost, short-term lenders, entrepreneurs couldn’t buy the necessary products their business relied upon, and the delay itself caused widespread anxiety among those who were relying on loans being granted. Financially-speaking, the lack of approvals caused a delay of $2 billion in SBA lending.
At Process Street (if you don’t know our app, it’s state-of-the-art BPM software!) we know how important it is for teams to get items approved or rejected, so that business processes and projects can be completed on time.
That’s why we’ve introduced approvals.
With approvals, decision-makers can give the go-ahead (or rejection) regarding important items, on top of providing any necessary comments.
Want to know more about this game-changing feature and how it can dramatically improve workflows for your team? Read through the following sections:
- A brief explanation of approvals
- Supercharge approvals with Process Street’s features
- Using approvals in Process Street
- Approval use case #1: Holiday and time-off requests
- Approval use case #2: Client onboarding
- Approval use case #3: The hiring process
- Approval use case #4: The time-strapped CEO
- You can approve (or reject) tasks directly from your phone’s email app
- Harness the power of a simplified approval workflow today!
Now, let’s dive straight in.