Design is one of those tricky areas of business which some people seem innately good at and others are terrible.
But effective design is crucial to business success.
Here are two key statistics from Adobe which demonstrate how vital design is for your business:
- Design-driven companies have outperformed the S&P Index by 219% over 10 years
- Companies that foster creativity enjoy 1.5x greater market share
In the modern digital arena, customers and users expect excellent design and usability more than ever. Poorly designed websites will put customers off or fail to convert those customers who see past the poor layout. Design thinking is business thinking.
For instance, think of any marketing campaign you’ve run. The choice of the images, the font, the location of your call to action are all defined by thinking in terms of design.
For this reason, in this Process Street article, we give you free access to our top 11 design processes and checklists. Simply click on the links below and be directed to your template of choice.
- Web Design Process
- UX Design Process
- Brand Identity Design
- Header Design
- Engineering Design Process
- Graphic Design Process
- Logo Design Process
- Animation Design Process
- Blog Image Design Process
- Graphic Design Approval Checklist
- Social Media Image Design
Even websites which appear on the surface to be poorly designed, like Craigslist or Reddit, work because the user experience they provide is one that resonates with the user. A solid design creates more than just conversions, it can create brand loyalty too – keeping your customers coming back for more.
Click on the subheader below to navigate to the relevant section in this article. Alternatively, scroll down for a thorough overview of our top 11 design checklists.
- Our top 11 design checklists covering design’s vital areas
- How to create your design processes and checklists using Process Street
Let’s jump to it!