There are many ways that Process Street can help you streamline your Real Estate or Property Management business.
Check out some great examples in our webinar with Alarca Realty, and discover how they use Process Street to help manage their business.
We have hundreds of ready-made, ready to use templates that you can access when you’re logged into Process Street.
Start from your template dashboard and click “New Template” to open the template gallery. Use the search box to look for premade templates.
The example below shows searches for templates containing “Real Estate”, “Property” and “Landlord”.
Learn more about the Template Gallery and using premade templates.
You can also build your own templates from scratch, by selecting “New Blank Template” from inside the template gallery, shown above.
Customize your templates
You can edit and build lots of extra features into your templates. This not only helps streamline how your processes (and therefore how your checklists function) but also lets you collaborate more effectively with other people.
- Task Assignments – Assign specific individuals or groups to any task in your process
- Role Assignments – Assign tasks based on a role instead of a person
- Stop Tasks – Enforce the order of tasks and streamline hand-offs
- Task Permissions – Customize who can see which tasks
- Dynamic Due Dates – Create automated and adaptable timelines
- Approvals – Set up approval flows anywhere your process requires sign-off
- Permissions – Decide who can see, run, edit, or build any process
Sharing & collaborating
This is really handy when you’d like to have them fill out checklists or tasks themselves, or if you’re working on a process template together, you can send it to them to review.
For some use cases your external users will need to be part of your organization (a member or a guest) to view templates and checklists, whilst in other cases, they don’t need a Process Street account. These users are classed as “Anonymous” and they can only interact with your checklists in a very limited way.
Learn more about how you can collaborate with others, as well as the various ways that you can share your processes with them. Discover the different ways ways you can collaborate in the webinar below.
Create saved views for reporting
You can create saved views for each of your clients, properties or tenants in your Checklist Dashboard. This allows you to quickly find and review the progress of any checklists that you are working on.
For example you might want to:
- Track how many tenant move-ins you have in play
- Review where landlords and owners are in your onboarding process
- Monitor the progress your maintenance & repair team is making
- Check the number of end of tenancy cleans required for move-outs
- Create property-specific views where you may have more than one process in play
One great way to create views like this is to select one template from the drop down menu in your checklist dashboard. In the example above we’ve used our Tenant move-out process for one saved view and the move-in process for another.
Another is to use the filters to set a naming convention for your checklists, which will allow you to search and filter them when creating saved views. For example you could use the convention that you always include the client name or property address as part of your checklist name.
You’ll find some great advice on a variety of subjects in our Blog. We’ve collated some of these below which we recommend you check out, not just for the great content but because many of them include bonus templates that you can use.
- How to Reach More Customers with Virtual Reality Real Estate
- 8 Free Real Estate Checklists to Maximize Your Profits
- Real Estate Software: Evaluating The Best Ways to Automate Your Processes
- The Ultimate Guide to Workflow Software Integration in Property Management
- 5 AppFolio Checklists for Core Property Management Workflows
- 9 Property Management Checklists to Keep Your Rental Processes on Track
- How Alarca Realty Replaced Spreadsheets with Process Street to Streamline Property Management
The example templates below are also ready to use, for Real Estate and Property Management processes. Click on “Edit checklist” to create a copy of these templates in your organization.
Real Estate templates
Property Management templates