There are many ways that Process Street can help you manage customer success; including onboarding new clients, implementing new products, managing customer support, prompting account expansion, increasing retention, and preventing churn.
Whatever the industry or business sector you work in, or whatever your role, we have some fantastic resources to help you and your customers.
Check out some great examples in our webinar with Salesforce, and discover how they use Process Street for Client Success.
We have hundreds of ready-made, ready-to-use workflow templates that you can access when you’re logged into Process Street.
Start from your Library and click the “New” button to open the template gallery.
We have a category for Customer Success and you can also use the search box to look for more workflow templates. Hit your space bar in the search box to scroll through all the templates.
Learn more about the workflow template gallery and using workflow templates.
You can also build your own workflows from scratch, by clicking “New Blank Workflow” from inside the template gallery, shown above.
Customize your workflows
You can edit and build lots of extra features into your workflows. This not only helps streamline how your processes (and therefore how your workflow runs function) but also lets you collaborate more effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Task Assignments – Assign specific individuals or groups to any task in your process
- Role Assignments – Assign tasks based on a role instead of a person
- Stop Tasks – Enforce the order of tasks and streamline hand-offs
- Task Permissions – Customize who can see which tasks
- Dynamic Due Dates – Create automated and adaptable timelines
- Approvals – Set up approval flows anywhere your process requires sign-off
- Permissions – Decide who can see, run, edit, or build any workflow
Sharing & collaborating with customers
This is useful when you would like them to review or sign off on a process you’re working on together, or to fill out details in a workflow run.
Learn more about which option to choose and how you can collaborate with customers, as well as the various ways that you can share your processes with them.
For some use cases, your customers will need to be part of your organization (a member or a guest) to view your workflows and workflow runs, while in other cases, they don’t need a Process Street account. These users are classed as “Anonymous” and they can only interact with your workflow runs in a very limited way.
Create saved views for reporting
You can create saved views for each of your customers, for key processes and for your team in your Reports area. This allows you to quickly find any workflow runs that you need and check in on where you’re at with any of them.
For example, you can:
- Monitor the progress each client has made in your onboarding process
- Track how many customer support tickets your team is handling
- Review any customer feedback forms that have been submitted
- Check how many account reviews you have in play
- Create client-specific views where you’re managing different processes for them
One great way to create views like this is to select one workflow from the dropdown menu in your Reports area. In the example above we’ve used our Customer support process.
Another way to create views like these is to set a naming convention for your workflow runs, which will allow you to search and filter them when creating saved views.
For example, you could use the convention that you always include the client name or client reference number as part of your workflow run name.
You’ll find some great advice on a variety of subjects in our Blog. We’ve collated some of these below which we recommend you check out, not just for the great content but because many of them include bonus workflow templates that you can use.
- Customer Engagement: How to Keep Your Customers Hooked Throughout the Sales Cycle
- Marketing Communication Mix: How to Build Strong Connections with Your Customers
- Customer Experience Measurement: How to Gain CX Insight & Reach the Aha!
- 14 Top SaaS Companies Reveal Their Customer Success Process
- 8 Account Management Workflow Runs for Long-Term Customer Success
- 7 Customer Success Integrations That Let You Focus on Retention
- How to Unlock the Secret to Customer Success: Automation
- What is Customer Support? How to Improve Your Support Team (17 Free Processes)
- What is a Customer Support Engineer? And How to Know if You Need One
- A SaaS Owner’s Guide to Managing Your Customer Support Process
- SaaS Customer Support: The 4 Moments of Truth
Customer success case studies
- How Wodify Uses Process Street to Onboard Employees and Manage Customer Success
- How Salesforce uses Process Street for Client Success
Below are even more workflow templates that you can use for a variety of Client onboarding and Customer support processes. Click on “Edit checklist” to create a copy of these workflow templates in your organization.
Client onboarding workflow templates
Customer support workflow templates