The purpose of this call center quality assurance (QA) structure template is to create the basic framework you’ll need to design your own procedures.
All aspects of this template can be customized, including:
- Adding or removing tasks
- Adding explanatory text or rich media
- Adding form fields to gather information
- Assigning the procedure to other members of your organization
- Adding conditional logic to create different pathways for execution
- Connecting the template with the other software you use to enable automation.
This template will demonstrate some of the most common checklist functions, but Process Street offers a broad range of features. Check out our Getting Started guides for detailed explanations of workflow automation tools, such as:
- Stop tasks ✋
- Conditional logic
- Dynamic due dates ⏱
- Task permissions
- Task assignments
- Role assignments
- Embed widget ⚙
- Webhooks ✨
- Approvals ✅
- And more!
Throughout the template, you’ll see prompts where you can add relevant information.
For examples of some pre-made QA checklists, have a look at the following templates:
- Call Center Quality Assurance Audit Template
- Call Center Outbound Sales Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Sales Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Customer Service Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Helpdesk Quality Assurance Form
Let’s create a template!