The Rise of Instagram
Instagram is the fastest growing social network. It has more users than Twitter and is an amazing tool for driving traffic and sales. Take a look at this guy who sold $4,000 worth of neckties in one day on Instagram.
Here are some more stats on the rise of Instagram from Search Engine Journal.
- Multi-platform use is on the rise: 52% of online adults now use two or more social media sites, a significant increase from 2013, when it stood at 42% of internet users.
- For the first time, more than half of all online adults 65 and older (56%) use Facebook. This represents 31% of all seniors.
- For the first time, roughly half of internet-using young adults ages 18-29 (53%) use Instagram. And half 0f all Instagram users (49%) use the site daily.
- For the first time, the share of internet users with college educations using LinkedIn reached 50%.
- Women dominate Pinterest: 42% of online women now use the platform, compared with 13% of online men.
If you’re hungry for more data, you can view the comprehensive 4-page report right here.