This is a guest post written by Alexis Humphrey. Agency owner turned business coach, Alexis Humphrey is on a mission to help freelancers and agency owners maximize their potential by showing them how they can earn more and work less so they can create a life they love. Connect with her on Linkedin or join her private Facebook group.
Steve Jobs built his empire around one clear principle – simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
In his own words:
“Simple can be harder than complex: you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” – Steve Jobs, Apple’s Steve Jobs
And Warren Buffet agrees…
What does Buffet look for when he invests in a business?
The answer: Something that is simple and reproducible, like Coca Cola, McDonalds or Gillette. These businesses work like machines – the production process is repeatable, and the output is always the same.
This transformation requires consistency and the consistency of processes. With Process Street, this consistency becomes easily attainable. Learn how to set up Process Street processes and establish a solid ground to build your remote agency machine. A remote agency that works on automation, documented processes and requires very little of your time. A remote agency that brings in money, whilst you lay back sipping pina colada’s on a Brazilian beach.
Of course it does.
Click on the relevant subheaders below to jump to that section. Alternatively, scroll down to read all we have to say.
- Building a remote agency: Maintaining consistency and documenting recurring tasks
- Building a remote agency: Treating your service as a product
- Building a remote agency: Customized chaos
- Building a remote agency: Repeatable systems
- Building a remote agency: Customized chaos vs repeatable systems
- Building a remote agency: Business processes
- Building a remote agency: Why do business processes matter?
- Building a remote agency: How to get started
- Building a remote agency: Embedding processes in your business
- Building a remote agency: The secret sauce
Let’s get started!